Thursday, May 30, 2013

Session Two....getting closer to figuring out the Snake Dance Mystery

 The Mystery quilters had to make some stripsets for their homework after the first session. They all got them finished before class...these are from the first group.



 Their 4th clue was more HSTs and they worked on them diligently for about an hour and a half. I then stopped them to work on Clue 4.5, which was cutting up their strips sets.
 Such pretty little stacks of fabrics!


 This mystery group will get their final clue on Sat. and start working on putting the quilt together. I can't wait! I hope they like the quilt as much as I do. (I do sometimes worry that they won't think it lived up to the hype!)
The 2nd group met last night for their session two, and it was a great time. I forgot my camera, but luckily one of the ladies had hers, so she let me borrow it. She promised to send them to me and I will post them tomorrow. 

No comments: