Thursday, December 3, 2015

Another Super Tote...love these kitties!

I finished the second Super Tote last week using this cute kitty fabric. I love it as much as the first one.
This bag is larger than most bags I've made, with lots of room inside for storing stuff. This time I just made one gathered inside pocket instead of two and made a flat pocket for the other side.
The inset zippers are fun and easy to make. Plus the bag has closure. There are so many uses for this bag that I think everyone should have at least one! I will be teaching this class at Cut Up and Quilt on Jan. 9.
I've also been working on a new sampler design...I have seven out of the nine main blocks finished. This quilt has a modern touch that I hope my fellow quilters like.

I got bogged down the last couple of nights, so no sewing...but I need to get at least the main blocks finished by Monday. I can do it, I can do it...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Just love the bag Jean! And I'm sure you can finish the blocks you need in time. You can do it!

Maggi said...

Love the bag, especially in that fabric.