Monday, May 9, 2016

Spinning Parasols!

Elsie's Parasol block and partial border
My Spinning Parasols Tablerunner class went well on Saturday. I loved seeing the different color choices come together. 

Patty's Parasol block and partial border
They were fun and playful...I made them promise to send me pictures when they have completed them. They had such a good start, it won't take long.
Dan's Parasol block and partial border
I want to make a quilt using these blocks, wouldn't that be cute? I have a baby quilt to make, so maybe....
My Spinning Parasols runner
I'm finally feeling better and hope to get some quilt planning/sewing done this week. I have class tonight and tomorrow night, so maybe Wednesday.....

The Laugh, Love, Quilt fabrics came from Henry Glass for the Desire to Inspire Challenge on Saturday. I still need to take a picture, and will share with you soon. Now...what should I make? I have to have something made by the end of the month. Stay tuned!

No comments: