Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Swag Bag class

I had a lot of fun working with ladies making their own Swag Bags, by Square Rose. Lots of pretty fabrics and the bags were almost finished at the end of class.


They learned how to make this cute side pocket.


There were roomy inner pockets on both sides.

Most of the students still needed to attach the straps, so we went through the final directions. Time allotted for class is always hard to determine. We could've used an extra 30 - 60 min for everyone to finish. I will be getting together another time with any of them that want to.

Now I can finish my class model...it's so pretty too!
I have the Circle and Spin to the Moon class coming up on Saturday at Log Cabin Quilting in Exira, so if you want to make this fun and graphic quilt, let me know or call Robin at the shop. There are still spots open!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How different the bags look. Very nice!