I finished Owen's baby quilt last night. I had already made the binding so it was just a matter of trimming the quilt and sewing on the binding and label.
I used the gray dotted backing fabric for the binding since it pulls out lots of the colors of the quilt.
After all the trouble I had quilting this one, I'm happy to have it finished...I was starting to wonder there for a few days!
I spent Saturday at Cut Up and Quilt demonstrating how to use the Sidekick Ruler by Jaybird Quilts during their holiday open house. I talked to lots of holiday shoppers and spent some time playing with the diamonds I cut! It was a lot of fun! I need to get my versions of Rock Candy quilted now so that they can hang them on display at the shop for the class I'm teaching in Jan. I have several small quilts that need to be quilted, so I plan on working on those today.
Conrad liked Owen's quilt even without the binding...