Friday, November 29, 2013

Baby quilt quilted....whew!

I finished the quilting on Owen's quilt Wednesday...I'm still not sure why I had so much trouble with thread breakage, but I was just glad that it worked! I made the label for the quilt too, so it's ready to finish. I will take more pix then.
I spent Thanksgiving in my hometown with family and had a great time!

We are helping my daughter move today...she recently bought a house. The weather is supposed to be cold, but dry so it should be a nice day to do it and she will have the rest of the long weekend to unpack. 

I'm doing a demo tomorrow at Cut Up and Quilt on the Sidekick ruler, so if you live in the area, come and see me there! I will be teaching a class on this tabletopper using the ruler in January!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the baby quilt! and the table topper is beautiful.