Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tuesday Sew-in day!

 I sewed with the Tuesday group yesterday...it's always fun to see what everyone brings. Michael works there and brought in his Stack n Whack quilt to show us. We loved it! See if you can see the Trek stars on it.
 Becky brought the eight paper-pieced diamonds she had made at a retreat last year. She needed to put them together with the setting triangles and squares. Isn't it gorgeous?
 Cheri worked on another set of Stack n Whack blocks that she made with her leftovers from her first quilt. She used green background this time and they look so different!
 Dianne worked on setting and finishing her Stack n Whack too....she auditioned many shades of pink, purple and coral for that small border, but we all liked this one the best.
I bound Cobblestone Path, but still don't have a good picture of the whole quilt. I should've asked some of the ladies to hold it up so I could take a pic, but I didn't. I will get one soon! I also cut out a new version of the Miss Tess quilt, so it's ready to arrange and sew together.

I finished quilting Ruby Shadow this morning, so need to trim it and attach the binding. I'm also getting things ready to go on my quilt retreat tomorrow. I am taking two new projects, and a few other things I've been working on. I will post retreat updates while I'm there so you can join in on the fun. 

4 comments:

Terri said...

So much fun in this group...
I can see you all do different things with similar blocks. Thanks for sharing all the sharing.
Hugs

http://thankfullga447 said...


Amazing quilts.

Barb said...

I am just here veging out and boy your post makes me want to go and make something.

Karen said...

Love how the Stack and Whack quilts all come out so different. The different backgrounds change things so much too. Very nice quilts!