Friday, December 11, 2015

Synchronize class...graphic lines and smooth design!

I taught the Synchronize class last week to some quilters with great ideas for colors on this graphic quilt. Jane is using batiks...they are a favorite of mine too.
Diana saw the beach and water when she looked at the design, so chose browns and teals.

Charisa is using many of the colors I used as she thought it would be great for her grandson.

Dianne chose this flowery background to set off her tone on tone fabrics..hers will look like butterflies and fences in the garden.
Diana's HST's are fish to go with her beachy theme, so she did them a little differently than the pattern. Aren't they cute!

Here is my quilt draped over some chairs during class. I think it would be great made a bit smaller for a baby quilt.
Everyone got several of each block finished. I hope they bring them back to I can see them.



2 comments:

Barb said...

I never get tired of seeing how everyone's is so different but just as wonderful.

Maggi said...

Once again, such a variety of colour choices.