Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A quilting celebration!

Saturday's anniversary celebration at Cut Up and Quilt was so much fun...They had delicious cake, punch and coffee as well as drawings for great prizes and sales...very good sales on lots of things quilters need.

Three other ladies demonstrated new rulers, or techniques with me during the day. We just kept demo-ing and talking to customers all day.
The shop was crowded with shoppers most of the day. It was so nice to see all of the support these ladies have in the quilting community! One of the owners and a shop employee take a much needed break when things finally slowed down. this is the room I was in for my demo and most of the day it was packed with people checking out the cake, prizes and demos.
I spent yesterday working on some class paperwork...and started a new baby quilt.  I want to go out and get the binding fabric for Zig-Zag after work so I can get that finished since it's a class model too.

Happy Monday (it feels like Monday!) Tuesday!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like it was a great time!

Julianne said...

Looks like a fun day..