Saturday, May 16, 2020

Cute puppies


I started working on some dogs from the pattern Dog Gone Cute by Sew Fresh Quilts the other day. They are fun to make, plus lots of different versions. These are the first two I've sewn, but I have 3 more cut out and ready to go. 


I made one of her other patterns last winter...Giraffes in a Row. I had so much fun making them too.


The patterns are for pieced animals and she has a pattern for just about every animal. 
We had a Zoom bridal shower today for my nephew's fiance.They live in Wisc. but the Iowa shower was today. It was interesting and unusual go to a shower this way, but it was fun and I'm glad that we got to have it. The wedding is May 30. They are still getting married on that date, but only 10 people can be in attendance. They are having a reception in July. Hopefully we can be with them to celebrate then. 

3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love the dog pattern.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The puppies are cute. I made 3 of her giraffe quilts last year.

Karen said...

Cool way to have a Bridal shower. Love your puppies and giraffes.