Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Rolling Hills


I recently made the Rolling Hills quilt by Miss Winnie Designs. I loved the ease of putting it together piece by piece. I loved that it used a jelly roll and a background. So simple. I recently had it quilted by my friend, Michael. He is a master at machine quilting and chose this gorgeous design for the empty places on the quilt. 

I need to get some better pix of the whole quilt now that it's quilted. It was too windy when I finished it and keep forgetting to take it outside when it's not windy or rainy. 

My friend Conrad was also very helpful in finishing this quilt.
Or not.

He likes the binding as well as the quilt.


I love this diagonal striped -like fabric for the binding. 
You can see the quilting better on some of these pictures. All done! I was supposed to teach a class on making this quilt, but due to social distancing, I'm not sure when I will be teaching classes again. I will be ready when I do!



3 comments:

Karen said...

I am looking forward to your classes starting again. I miss starting these new projects. Hahaha But seriously, I am missing the classes and I really want to take this one.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That is a cool binding fabric. Nice quilt.

indobolaku said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.