Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A gorgeous quilt and no reply comment fixed

 Mary took the Tasty Tablerunner class last Saturday and look what she brought to show me! She took the Tumbling Blocks class last Oct. You will see her quilt's beginnings here...scroll down to the last picture. I forgot to ask her what size it is, but it's very large and beautiful. You can tell she is very proud of her work! So am I!
I fixed my no reply comment problem by leaving Google + and going back to Blogger. There is a setting there that you can set to show your email, and that fixes the problem. I'm not sure why you can't do it from Google +, but you can't. At first I was worried about changing back, as there was a warning that after 30 days you would have to enter your info again, so I wasn't sure exactly what that meant....if that would wipe out the blog and I would be starting over or what? But I emailed Jenniffer, who had posted advice on this problem last fall,  to make sure the blog wouldn't be deleted. She was very helpful and told me that once you reset the email preference, you can go back to Google + if you want.  It was easy and fast and now is fixed. See her post if you need help with this.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

That is one gorgeous quilt.

Betsy said...

Wow. I have always wanted to make a tumbler quilt. This one is a master piece

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Glad you got it fixed. Why do computer companies make it so hard on us non-tech savvy people?