Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Still sewing....

 When I went out to Cut Up and Quilt on Saturday to teach the T-shirt Quilt class, Cindy was there and had brought the Twister quilt she had worked on during the retreat for show and tell. It's finished and ready to cuddle a baby!

The T-shirt Quilt class went well, and everyone got a good start on making their quilt, but it was so busy I forgot to take pictures! Can you believe it? Maybe I'll have some finished pictures to show in a few weeks!

I cut out another block for Sampler #17 last night and then spent the rest of the evening figuring out the last two blocks. I thought I had them figured out, but decided to revamp them. I really need to have this quilt finished by Monday, but it's not looking like I will make it at this point. Three more main blocks, 4 corner blocks, and then put it all together. Snow day anyone?
I got everything ready to sew on Sunday, and turned around to sit down at my machine and look who was waiting. What is it about cats and sewing?

2 comments:

Julianne said...

He wants to make sure you are doing it right...LOL

Vivian said...

I really like this version of the twister quilt with 2 sizes of blocks. I know you've shown it before, but each time I see it, I enjoy it more.
I like your new "About Me" photo--that's a big smile.