Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mystery Quilt is coming along....


Mystery quilts are so much fun to design and teach. The last one I designed was Twisterweave. 

Part of the fun for me is writing the pattern in a way that they can get a  lot of it sewn without giving away the design. Right now I am working on the Snake Dance Mystery, so while I sew it I am planning how I am going to present it to them. I am doing this mystery in three installments. It is hard for people to be able to come to more than three sessions,  so that's part of the challenge for me. Making it interesting, but doable. I have been working on it all week so am ready to put the blocks together today. I am excited to see it finished! 

I will be teaching this class in two locations locally as well as offering the pattern to participants online. Let me know if you might be interested in that!

I have been sick the past few days with a cold/flu something. Yuck! At least the sun is out this morning, so that helps. Off to sew and sniffle!



1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Hi Jean,

I hope you feel better soon.
Im looking forward to the mystey.