Monday, April 29, 2013

Springy pillows

I spent a lot of time last week getting ready for June classes and I finally feel somewhat caught up, even though I still have to write two patterns. I hung them in the appropriate shops and they are ready for signing up. I also taught Binding 101 to a group of ladies on Saturday.

When I got home I worked in the yard a little bit, and sprayed some stubborn weeds that I fight every year. It was so gorgeous outside that it seemed a shame to spend all day inside! I also went for a bike ride both days.

Yesterday,  I made pillow covers for some pillows my daughter got when she bought a new couch. We picked out the fabrics awhile back, I just hadn't had time to make them. They were fast and easy to make and turned out so pretty...perfect for a spring day!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Those ate great Jean!

Meggie said...

Love the colors and patterns on the pillow fabrics. I'm sure the gift was much appreciated...