Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Snake Dance Mystery Quilt.....any takers?

I finished sewing the borders on the Snake Dance Mystery Quilt over the weekend. I would like to get it quilted before the end of the classes and the big reveal! I am teaching it at two locations beginning May 11, with three sessions each and 6 clues. The last sessions will be within a few days of each other, so I won't be able to post pix of the finished quilt until both classes are finished. I have started Yahoo Groups so we can post pix of the clues as people work on their quilts.

Several people have expressed interest in buying the mystery pattern/clues and participating online as well. If you are interested in doing this, please comment here, and I will get back to you about the particulars. Can you tell I'm really excited about this quilt? I love a good mystery!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

me,me, me.

Im in. lol

floristic said...

I would love to do the snake quilt mystery but you have it starting on Mom's day weekend. I guess that I will have to do it on-line since my month is full at work.

Laura R