Thursday, April 18, 2013

What do you think...pillow or no pillow??

 I picked out this pink polka dot fabric last night to use with the teal  fabric in a pillow for a kid's sewing class. There are pink dots in the teal fabric, so I think it will be cute. What do you think, too many dots or just the right amount?

I really tackle the tough issues, right?

The Sampler class went well last night...it's fun to get to know the different quilters and catch up with their news once a month. One of them brought some show and tell...always love that.  Two of the quilters in that class are beginners, and mother and daughter,  and really loving every minute of their experience. That's fun to be a part of also.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Too many dots for me, I love polka dots but other complementary fabric would showcase better....one person's thoughts.