Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sewing Tuesday!

I had a great Easter with family. The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and we got lots of visiting in!

I finished writing the patterns for the new sampler yesterday, so I was doing the happy dance! I enjoy writing patterns but there are so many with the samplers that it takes awhile. I need to double check them for mistakes, but it's best to wait a few days so I can look at them with a fresh eye.

I got a much needed haircut, then came back home and sewed the backing fabric together for the flying geese quilt. As you can see, it's on the machine and ready to quilt. That's the plan for tomorrow.....


Today I'm going to go sew with the Tuesday ladies...they meet every week and sew. We started this a couple of summers ago when I was off work in the summer and they have kept meeting every Tues. so I like to go when I am off and join them. I plan on starting on the mystery quilt today, so I will be spending the first part of the day cutting. I love starting a new project! I'm looking forward to catching up with all of their news and see what they are working on!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Sounds like you are having a great time, enjoying family and stitching away.